Tick Tock

Monday, August 3, 2009

SYIOK !!

sunday's training was fun..had a blast..scored a 201 and 213..average of 207..yaay!!!! i love my new ball !!! STORM !!!! so so so damn cool..tyron kept bowing down to me...and nick called me champion..-.- besides that..nothing much happened..got to start studying like crap edi...stupid pmr..i don't get the point of having pmr..and studying history and geography and electronics for kh..we go school to talk and play with friends..seriously....what's the point of going to school then..???? ugh..and there's assembly too....boringgggggg !!!! hope pn.chew lets us go for the bowling tournament on the 15th.....it's gonna be so fun...IF she lets..ate at "ribs" for lunch....eat till i think i can burst...my carbonara somehow like never ends eventhough i eat till damn alot..


STORM !!!!


FREAK ZOID !!!!



my huge bowling bag..




the carbonara that never ends..


that's all for now..lazy to blog edi..

*cheers

2 comments:

  1. Your carbonara portion looks pretty small. I don't think that would even be enough for me. hehe. You should have a look at the carbonara portions they have here in Australia. It's HUGE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..it IS huge..seriously..even my bro had trouble finishing it..its like maggi mee which keeps expanding.....eat till want to vomit..haha.

    ReplyDelete