Tick Tock

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Pathetic Life Of Mine..

someone please explain to me what kind of feelings do i have towards you.i can forget you when i don't see you after some time but once i see you again..eben just for a while..i start to think of you.why?i don't understand why this is happening to me.i really can't control it as hard as i try it won't go away.i hate myself for loving you.it's the first time this thing happened to me.this is way much more bigger compared to the past.yes i did tear when i found out that asshole-stupid-doesn't-know-how-to-be-a-gentleman person..no balls to say it in front of my face that he doesn't like me.got over him in like a day after my(according to my dad) 'she-went-hysterical' past..but for this matter..i can't..sometimes i wonder is it me..still hoping for my hopes and dreams to come true.....or not willing to accept reality..sometimes i really want to just scream my heart out..just scream till it's all gone and start over.forget the past.forget all the times i ever spent with you.sometimes i even hoped that i have never met you.if it wasn't for that night..none of this would've happened.i just want to know more bout you..but its hard for me when you don't talk..i mean..SERIOUSLY..you don't talk at all..i had a blast when i was with you that day..eventhough there were MANY AWKWARD SILENT moments..i wonder why i always fall the wrong guy and always without fail getting myself hurt.i can only talk bout it to one person..but if i do..he will feel sad too cos he's also in the same situation as me..and it will be so selfish of me to burden my thoughts to him too..i don't know whether i should be happy or sad that you're leaving soon..i'm sure you'll forget me when you're there..studies and oversea chicks who are super hot...sure you will look around wan larhh...your friends say that i will be forgotten if i don't put myself in your life.but seriously how am i suppose to do so??i'm at a lost.being in your life would never happen that's for sure....from the looks of things now,the MAXIMUM placing i will get would be an acquaintance.if not a friend you keep in touch with..

Depressed and Lost *

No comments:

Post a Comment