Tick Tock

Sunday, August 16, 2009

My Beloved Twin..

Specially posted for my beloved twin..TONG KEN YOONG !!

~tong ken yoong
~~15 years of age
~~~SMK Taman Sea
~~~~sits behind me in class
~~~~~LOVES calling mushroom
~~~~~~i named him fei tut tut..xD

we're twins because i said so..=) but seriously..it IS very freaky when the SAME thing happens to us..the SAME time..when i emo..he emo too..when im happy he's happy too..RARELY we feerl differently..plus...whatever we two are going through...it is SURE to be the same..problems...difficulties....love life....when i miss 'him' he misses 'her' too...etc.


plus..we both love eating in class....sleeping in class..but i sleep more compared to him..haha..MY BELOVED TWIN is MUCH MUCH smarter than me...''dont deny it fei tut tut..'' xD he plays badminton..scarily...very the powerful....can hear the 'whoosh' of the racket when he smashes..we're kinda close as we go through like the same thing...THERE'S NOTHING MORE THAN THAT PEOPLE....DON'T THINK SOME OTHER STUFF..as i like someone else..and he likes someone else..=)

the only different things about us are..
1. he's a guy im a girl..
2. he likes a girl i like a guy..
3. he's smarter than me
and that's about it..i have no idea what he's gonna name his children next time as he never told me before...im gonna nickname his kids brocolli..potato..cabbge..and other vegetables since he named my kid mushroom...hate him for that....

well..that's about it for my twin..and now a picture of him..........

presenting mr.tong ken yoong...



Cheers*

No comments:

Post a Comment