Tick Tock

Saturday, August 22, 2009

A Boring Week..

HOLIDAYS ARE HERE !!! meaning trials is coming meaning pmr is coming meaning the world has come to an end..-.-

this whole week has been SUPER boring..especially in school.....rough details of what happened in school..
monday:wake up.drag feet to go school.sit.sleep.bell wakes me up.go hall for raptai.sit.stone.go up
take 'certficate'.come down.sit.stone.go bilik masakan and find out that karr nn already
did everything.so su hsien and i just stand around..walk here walk there..then the cookies
were done.looked SO good..tasted eat..OH MY GOD !!! IT'S LIKE TAKING A PINCH OF
SALT AND EATING IT !!!! i dont know how someone can actually mix up SALT and
SUGAR..seriously..-.- so we just ate the jam on top cos it was expensive..wasted.........after
that go back class and eat..fries and nuggets..or was it hash brown..i forgot..go home.
tuesday:wake up.drag feet to go school again.sit.stone.go hall for raptai AGAIN.sit and stone even more(some more su hsien not there.no one to talk too).recess ask kugan teman me in the canteen.go class.listen to pn.norlia's speech on how 3a won for decorating class last year..b-o-r-i-n-g!!!talk.go home.
wednesday:the usual wake up drag feet go school sit and stone.whole day decorate class.talk.go home.(was suppose to ponteng school but TWIN ask me go school..and when i say "ya la..SOMEONE ask me go to school.."he'll say "who ask me go school on saturday ah??"aih..he's taking revenge..)
thursday:somehow today got bad hair day..weird..oh well..go school and change and go hall and take certificate.blady hell.i got a certificate for being an 'ahli aktif' in bowling club.stupid ppl.two years champion for mssd and all i get is for being an ahli aktif!!??go die la.ish.ungrateful ppl.nicest performance for hari koko was by the bomba ppl..then the opening performance from c.f. BALIK RUMAH....
friday:skip school.ain't going to school to arrange tables and chairs for exmas..i rather sleep.but noooo......mum and dad just HAD to knock on my door at 7.30am.....ANNOHYING!!cannot sleep at all..ish.go down eat breakfast.go back up and sleep.ended up getting scolded for going back to sleep.bath.go down wash bedsheet and clothes.do work.eat.do work.(tuition homework to be passed up).tuition.go out to recording studio..why??because bro got recording with friend.i practically wasted my time going there..didn't do anything.sit down and watch my bro be retarded by doing retarded stuff.go home.dinner.watch sepet.bath.and go neighbour's house.

~~lifeless eh..

talking bout my bro..ugh!!!he's so damn annoying!!!!!mum wear my slipper cos she broke her leg..she wear ONE side only cos one foot is in a cast..takkan i go wear her slipper right..eww!!!and they were already late.if i go up to take socks..sure i kena marah so i wear heels la..nothing else for me to wear already right.and my heels got buckle.so i sit down and buckle and TAT PERSON go scold me..say i want to look beautiful la..not helpful at all..dont help do housework.wtf!talk like that i don't cook anything for you d la.cook yourself go burn your hands!!i don't give a damn..ask to stir soup while i go take other stuff also cannot.HOT!HOT!-.-talk so much..ish..

~~time to be patriotic everyone..time to wave the malaysia/selangor flag everyone..time to sing patriotic songs everyone..and it's time for ME to sleep..=)

**been missing someone lately..drop that person a line.that person might be thinking of you too..flash my best smile to a stranger and that stranger can turn out to someone special..**

Song For Today..
(Still Believe In Love-Twilight)
It was a clear summer day
When I saw the tears in your face
I knew that our time was up on us

Our moment of end was so fast
But the kiss of goobye always lasts
Not even time could fade it away

Even though you are no longer here
There is still something between us
Even though life isn't fair
I'd never lose my trust

Chorus:
Just another lesson to be learned
Gotta move on and not lose faith
Just another obstacle to face
Live my life before it gets too late
I won't give up
I won't stay down
This is what life's worth living for
(Life's worth living for)
I still believe in love

I'm holding the warmth of your lips
It feels like the time we first kissed
When all of the stars lined up for us

But like the wind you said goodye
And left me alone here to cry
We shouldn't have gone our separate ways

Even though you are no longer here
There is still something between us
Even though life isn't fair
I'd never lose my trust

Chorus:
Just another lesson to be learned
Gotta move on and not lose faith
Just another obstacle to face
Live my life before it gets too late
I won't give up
I won't stay down
This is what life's worth living for
(Life's worth living for)
I still believe in love

Chorus:
Just another lesson to be learned
Gotta move on and not lose faith
Just another obstacle to face
Live my life before it gets too late
I won't give up
I won't stay down
This is what life's worth living for
(Life's worth living for)
I still believe in love

*Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment