Tick Tock

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Updated!!

Wow!! I just realised that my blog has not been updated for .... .. .... 7 months!! Heh! I've been to lazy to update it. I'm sorry. I wonder who still reads my blog.. 0__0

So, anyway. Here's a quick update since the last time I posted. In April. Haha!!

Hmm.. Let's see.



  • May : Dad's birthday. Friend's birthday. Life as usual.

  • June : Life as usual.

  • July : Mid-year Exams. Life as usual.

  • August : Bro's birthday. National Day. Bro's Farewell party. Life as usual.

  • September : Bro left to study abroad on the same day my SPM Trials exam started. pfft!

  • October : Mum's birthday. Life as usual.

  • November : SPM EXAMINATION!!!!

Actually, I'm currently in the midst of my SPM Examination now. 4 papers down, 5 more to go. For some weirdly odd reason, I was more stressed and scared for my trials. As it is, I'm currently here, reviving my dead blog in the middle of my "major-important-last-highschool-examination" before I enter the college world. Yes, that's how NOT STRESSED I am. -___-

Well, there're ALOT of other things too.
Like, for instance, my ... (and I shall ENLARGE it) ...

"K-Pop"
craziness/ addiction/ obsession/ however-you-intend-to-describe-it .. ^^ But, I'll leave that out (yes, i'm very nice and kind). For now. Eheh!! >: ]

Till then, Goodbye !! ^^

*signing out*

No comments:

Post a Comment