Tick Tock

Friday, November 25, 2011

Time flies when you're having fun!

Ahh.... It's going to be the end of November in just a few days time. =') Time really does fly. Too fast, if you ask me. So many things to do! So little time. =(

People often say, "Time flies when you are having fun!" Well, so far, NOP! I have NOT been having fun. Ughhhhh.. You stupid exams!! TT_TT Had Physics exam yesterday. Physics 1 and 2 were in the morning. Physics 3 was in the afternoon. And I ony had an hours sleep the night(or should I say morning) before!!! -__- I was on skype with my bro from all the way in UK. He was in a good mood and surprisingly kind enough to actually agree to teach me. Heh! So touched~ =')

Anywho, I'm brain dead already. Wednesday was Additional Mathematics exam. Thursday was Physics exam. pfft! What is the government trying to do? Kill us students right before we head to college? Tsk! But. I'm glad because,


"PHYSICS IS NOW OFFICIALLY GONE FOREVER IN MY LIFE!!!!" =D


Left another 2 more exam papers. Chemistry next Tuesday and the last paper, Biology next Wedneday. YAAY!!!!!! Then, gonna party till I drop before my exam results come out next year, sometime in March. TT_TT


*signing out*

No comments:

Post a Comment