Tick Tock

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Grandma!! =)

Went to celebrate my grandma's birthday today. ^^ It was really funny cos just last week, my mum and my aunt were discussing about the date to bring my grandma out for lunch. Mum has always thought her birthday was on the 28th. Aunt has always thought her birthday was on the 18th. And dad thought her birthday was on the 21st. And according to my grandma's IC, her birthday is on the 14th. LOL!! Yes, that is how awesome my dad's side of the family is. xD


Was sooooo full from lunch.. >.< Ate like a pig. Om nom nom~ Heh. And also. For the first time in my life, I saw my dad use chopsticks to eat ......... cake.. -___- Like, wtf!!? Who on earth uses chopsticks to eat cake!!?? D: So weirdd~~ Lol..


Anywho, didn't do much today. After lunch, couldn't study cos there was a freaking lizard lurking around my study table. pfft! Hate that horrid creature. Ended up taking a 3 hrs nap. sighhhh~ It's as if SPM has been long gone over.. This is baddd... Study tomorrow!! ^^ Hopefully. Heh! Goodnight!! It's been a very 'tiring' day.. =P



*signing out*

No comments:

Post a Comment