Tick Tock

Monday, May 20, 2013

For once, please. Just try to at least think or see from my point of view. How hurt I get form those words of yours. How i feel knowing what you do outside. Yes, you tell me because by doing so, it shows you have nothing to hide. But how do I feel? Knowing you were drunk and you lay on your ex's lap. Knowing you do things in club when you're high but "what happens in the club stays in the club" so i'm supposed to be all okay because I don't see what happens. But its not okay for me because that one time I went, you saw what happened. When it's okay for you to now and then meet up with her because she's your best friend and I am supposed to understand that but it's not okay for me to tweet something related to him because of what happened.last time. After almost 5 months of being together, one hand is more than enough to count the amount of times he talked to me and it's just through texting for barely 15 minutes. And because of that one time I was unhappy when you weren't around you got mad that he was there for me? How is that fair? I know you are unhappy that we talk. I stop. I don't even find him when I'm down and yet you say I do.  Would you be unhappy talking to a person who tries to make you happy? I would be unhappy if the person I love is unhappy with me talking to that person. Said I will cut all ties with him but again you unhappy. But no. If I knew that, I would have stopped talking to him a long time ago. So how about you stop meeting up with her because you know I'm unhappy about it? But it doesn't work that way and then of course it goes back to the same thing. You and her, different from me and him because of what happened. So how is this going to be solved?? Really. I don't know what to do anymore. There is nothing for us to fix anymore. Understand that I am okay with your relationship with her. I don't dislike her but I don't have to like her either. This will hurt you but to me, she's just another person on this Earth who happens to have a history with my boy. The uneasy feeling will always be there no matter what but I guess that's something you wouldn't understand either. But I don't feel that it's fair for me that it always boils down to the same whole "me-and-her-situation-is-different-from-you-and-him-situation-because-of-what-happened" And that is that.

No comments:

Post a Comment