Tick Tock

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Once, a very dear senior friend told me "You won't understand it now. Wait till you're in my position then you will know what i mean."

Back then, I used to hear her complain about her other half. Going out every night and all I thought was " If you trust him, why would you feel that? Nothing would happen between them" And she would always tell me, "It's not that. I do trust him. But it's just this feeling you get everytime you know he's out with her. You can't help it. It's just there and it kills you inside. You try not to show or care but you just can't." I used to think "ahhhh. maybe it's just her. i don't think i will ever feel that way."

Now do I realize how wrong I am. And also, she's not the only one who feels that way. Little did I know, that my other friends who went through the same thing also felt that way. And now, I myself feel it. It sucks. The feeling sucks so so badly. You are fine with it, but once it's mentioned. Everything around you just changes.

A close guy friend of mine told me once. " If you have a guy best friend, never mention his name in front of your boyfriend. Likewise, if you're a guy, never mention your girl best friend's name in front of your girl."

All these things. I never taken it into account. Because all I thought was if there is trust, why worry? But looks like I'm very very wrong. Even if there's trust, there's just this gut twisting feeling everytime you know about it. You just can't help it. And the feelings sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment