Tick Tock

Sunday, April 28, 2013

In my past, I did not care at all about what they did, who they hanged with, how late they would stay out and whatsoever.

But now, it is all so different. Never have I cared so much about what you do, who you hang with, how late you stayed out and whatsoever. Makes me realize that I've never actually loved any of my past. It was just a " we-like-each-other-so-lets-get-together phase" 

It kills me everytime we fight. It ruins my whole day and night. It makes me feel like shit. Makes me not have the mood to do anything in the world. Most of the nights we fight, I sit in my room and cry because I don't know what to do.

My good friends often say I'm very transparent. The slightest change in mood and the whole world knows. Been told quite frequently that I need to learn to fake a smile and put up a wall. If only it was that simple for me.

I'm so tired of crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment