Tick Tock

Saturday, October 24, 2009

One Utama Outing..again..

Monday pergi keluar dengan suppose to be 3a group outing..suddenly got extra ppl come...0.o shocked me..haha..total of 9 ppl went out...3 girls(me,karr nn,su hsien) and 6 guys(ken yoong,ren chii,wei xian,siew meng,kevin and kum fong) played pool while waiting for movie to start..stupid pool table scratched me thigh..ish..never wear shorts when you play pool..then watch pandorum..that show still scares me eventhough its my second time watching it..*shivers*
After movie,Kum Fong followed me to MPH to buy story books.. =D he had to buy me a 40 bucks book..its my next year birthday present.. xD after that pergi battle cage..quite fun..then met up with the group again and went for lunch at Burger King after that..THANKS SIEW MENG FOR TREATING.. =) went to arcade after that.. OWNED YOOU WONG KUM FONG !!! XD just admit it...you can't beat me at house of dead 4..haha..

Lepas itu..ppl went back leaving me,su hsien,karr nn and siew meng..all ikut me home.watched a bit of true blood wit su hsien and karr nn..then went for dinner...isnt my family SO fun to be with sh and kn..???

After the whole day out...i fell sick....hip hip hooray !! -.-
________________________________________
at mph..(sh's amazing idea..xD)
battling cage..


su hsien with her burger and a fry....with karr nn at the back..hiding..

semua makan burger...
Kum Fong's AMAZING batting skills..

No comments:

Post a Comment