Tick Tock

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Genting Trip..

On the 21st and 22nd school organized a trip for us form 3s to go genting..i was excited..but me being sick killed my excitement.....as it is monday edi fell sick..tuesday whole day headache..wedensday din even have the mood to wake up early..ugh...

ken yoong din let me sleep in the bus !!!!!! ish...and on the way there he was enlightening me with his wonderful interesting story...and i took a picture of him which is so 'cute' ..xD

reached genting with me feeling my heart pounding in my head..first ride i sat on with su hsien was cyclone....with andrew and his friend at the back..not a scary ride except for the first steep slope..then we went to flying coaster..expensive ride..10 bucks for a minute or two ride..??but it was fun..then su hsien and i spent most of our money trying to win ourselves gifts..i spent 26 bucks for a small bear..how 'worth it' ..then..thanks to wong kum fong and his teacup..he made my headache get worse..-.- went back to the hotel with poh yee to get room keys..she so kind follow me to my room..=D she was like my mummy there...then after some time ken yoong came..and jaga me..he's my daddy there..haha..then su hsien and kum fong came in..
after some time..we went down and watched that movie thingy which was so.......lame???i kinda expected something more...oh well..it was free...then makan pizza at pizza hut..damn yeng..got a quarrel there..xD ''you berambus..go..bye..bye..'' lol..it was funny..hmm..then i dont know what happened..i was still having a headache..oh..went to starbucks to get our supper..expensive hot chocolate..which got cold so fast...-.- played bear family with su hsien and ken yoong..haha..that will always remain in my mind..haha...it was the FUNNIEST thing that ever happened..slept pretty early although i was hyper...stupid sore throat of mine wasn't getting any better anyway..almost lost my voice that night..ken yoong took my card key so he wouldn't disturb me sleeping..heard the door open..saw him sitting at the end of the bed looking at me..i look back at him..then somehow i fell asleep..weird..poor him..din have place to sleep..apparently su hsien and i were sleeping straight..??lol...no place for him..sorry bosss..=(

next morning..my alarm rang i snoozed it..rang again..i snoozed it..rang again..i snoozed it..like so many times..haha...then kum fong gave su hsien and i a wake up call..knock..ding dong..on the door..went for breakfast...i loved the chicken porridge..it was so yummy...sadly i lost my voice that day..sigh..then go watson buy strepsils for myself..then go to hotel room and sleep..haha..it was SOOOOO nice....even kum fong slept..xD went to ripleys believe it or not..quite boring..then snow world after that..poor andrew..freezing cold...i never ever am going back into snow world..it is contaminated..ish...i got sicker after comimng out from there..started sneezing and coughing more..ish..ate some herbal soup noodle chicken thingy which costed me 11 bucks..i loved the soup..haha..then went to sit flying coaster again...sat it in total 7 times....syiok !!! somehow i dont know why i keep laughing..and with su hsien saying 'deborah.............' and kum fong saying 'stop laughing la deb!!!' makes me laugh even harder..haha..xD

on the way back the bus was so quiet..can only hear a few ppl talking..all sleeping..haha..somehow..i ended up waking up on ken yoong's shoulder...and he on my head..lol..amazing..xD anyway..voice gone for good and down with flu now...ugh...thanks to snow world..
_______________________________________________
hello ken yoong...xD
cheese........xD

the oh so LENG CHAI andrew at cyclone...lol..


Energizer! XD

the cause of my more massive headache..

Su Hsien and i on the boat thingy..
ROAR !!!!!!
mr.wong and his....constipated face??????

up in the ferris wheel . =)

mr.wong being sscared so high up in the ferris wheel..-.-

supper.

mr. wong sleeping..

bear family..

Brown bear- The retarded bear that Su Hsien Won!
Penguin- I cant-sleep-without-it
Big bear- Kum Fong won it for me! (THE BIGGEST BEAR EVER! xD )
Blue bear- I won it myself! :D
Little bear- Su Hsien's little bear! xD
at some mirror at ripley's believe it or not..
freaky tall dude...

sadly im not tall enough to do that too.. =(
my frozen shadow..xD
the scary dude from the Haunted Adventure..

Kum Fong and I on the flying coaster with two unknown people..

Poh Yee and I on the flying coaster with again two unknown people..


Kum Fong..Me..Nicholas and Nam Yang flying..wee~

Kum Fong..Me..Nicholas..Nam Yang.. =)

and the last picture taken in genting..


suppose to ambil gambar wit andrew..he promised he'll smile..sadly that chance never came cos i dont know where he hilangkan diri... -.- gonna miss flying coaster alot...=(



*cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment