Tick Tock

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Never thought I would love and care for someone this much before. Everything seems different now. Little little things that happen is a big impact on me. I used to not care about what you do. But as the days go by and I find myself falling for you more and more, day by day, I can't help but feel feelings that I thought I'd never feel. Jealousy. Insecurities. Never have I gone through those emotions. I honestly do not have a problem with all the hanging out. I know. You're best of friends. And friends need each other. I won't stop someone from seeing their best friend. Who am I to do so? It's just something I have to deal with myself. I believe in time, I'll learn to accept. But in the meantime, I can't guarantee that I'll be happy all the time. The past still haunts me. I'm still afraid. You've done so much for me. So much that there is no more for you to do anymore. I stopped talking, hanging out and seeing someone who was a very dear friend to me for months. Was I unhappy? Honestly, yes. But if that stops you from having doubts and grumpy and etc then okay. I'm willing to do that. I'm not asking for you to do the same cos my friendship with him and your friendship with her are two totally different kind of friendships. Just. Give me some time to adapt to it.

You make me happy. Really, you do. I don't hide expressions well. I may not talk. But my face says it all. And very rarely, people actually say "She seems happier nowadays." I was like some emo kid back then. But since I met you, hung out and now, be with you. I am much happier than I was back before. I'm not afraid anymore. To show affection. To say "I love you" out loud. You're the one guy who made me feel sincerely loved. And I'm really thankful for that. You mean a whole lot to me. <3 div="">

No comments:

Post a Comment