Tick Tock

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Why...

So, yesterday, I went to One Utama with my beloved friends, KumFong, WeiXian, TiekYi, ZiHao and RenChii. Arcade, lunch, movie, walk about. The usual hangout stuff. Karr-Nn was supposed to come along but she ffk me. TT_TT
I was left alone with 5 guys. sighh~ but still, I had fun :D

THEN.......

The horror starts. We went to the cinema area to wait for the cinema room to open. I made a mistake by looking around. I turned to the back and WHAMM!!! There he was, standing there, with his group of friends AND also with his GF. Like wtf!? The minute I saw them, I stunned. Literally. I turned back pretending I didn't see anything. Told KumFong about it. But yeahh.. What can we do? The worse part about the whole situation was that idiot didn't even acknowledge me!! I knew he saw mw. Cos his gf was clearly looking at me. -.- And also, they were directly behind my friends and I, then they were directly in front of my friends and I. Ughh. Watched the same movie AND in the SAME cinema. x__x

Ughhh. Biatch! Damn beh song. You just don't stop ruining my life do you, Justin? pfft! >:[

*signing out*

No comments:

Post a Comment