Tick Tock

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry X'Mas !!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!! =)

17-19 December

There was Candlelight Christmas @ KLPac . Gosh how i miss those moments.. Although the rehearsals were tiring due to the travelling adn also the hours spent to rehearse for the show, I don't regret it at all. Sigh. My first ever debut performance was @ KLPac !! WAAHOO !! Got flowers too. xD
And this was where i saw you. =) The first time you caught my eye was during the first ever combined rehearsal of choir and orchestra. Little did i know that everytime i saw you, you made my heart beat faster and faster aas the time goes by. sigh. But of course i know. It's just me being my stupid naive self again. I've never did anything like that before. You're the only one who managed to make me go red all over !! (But of course, with friends there..it just makes things much more embarrassing and worse.) And my heart actually seriously skipped a beat when i saw my notifications on christmas eve when you tagged me in that link. Even Andrew was shocked that you tagged both of us in it!! But then again. This WILL be another heartbreaking situation for me. Not now..but later on. That's for sure. I'm used to it already I guess. I always want what i can't get. Fragile little heart of mine. How much longer can you alst?? oh well~


~you're my inspiration to do well in violin.



Me Flowerrsss.. =D






School is starting soon. OH NO!!!! Form5. =( SPM. T.T sighs..

But before that, since it is Christmas and my bro had a gig at Grand Millennium Hotel, I went to Pavillion with Jamie to look see around. We then decided to re-live our childhood and carry helium balloons we took from the lobby lounge in the hotel and wear headbands which we bought from pavillion!! =) It was AWESOME !! and no.its not lifeless or lame or whatever you think it is. Tis' the season to be jolly. =DD

TADAA~ reindeer & halo with wings . =D

Well, that's it for now. Cheerios~

*signing out*

No comments:

Post a Comment