Tick Tock

Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 !! *scream*

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !! =)

2011 is now in session..and it scares the hell outta me.. =(
form5+SPM=Die.

As usual, I'm staying over at Jamie's house for the new year. Went out for dinner with her friends at Pantai Seafood. Awkward-ness..Jamie and i talked to each other 90% of the time.. Had a 9-course dinner and nobody was eating. -.- Don't ask me why, but yea. We had to pack back most of the food. After dinner, Jamie's friends were suppose to come over then countdown together(either in the house or go somewhere and countdown), BUT we got ditched. =(

We ended up going to Sunway Giza with Nick and his girl for a 'syiok sendiri' countdown. We drove there, parked car, walked up, stone. *5mins later* 5 ! 4! *pause* 4! 3! 2! 1! HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!!! Then we walked back down to go home(to avoid the jam). As we were walking down, 7 !! 6!! 5!! 4!! 3!! 2!! 1!! HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!! what the hell !!?? -.- We rushed out hoping we would have enough time to see the fireworks from Curve. The minute we turned out from the exit, JAM!!!! Obviously we didn't get to see any fireworks. We just managed to HEAR them *boom*-ing away. Sigh. Then Nick decided to give us a "Happy New Year FART" !!!! -_____- How awesome is that?? Anywho.......we spent about an hour or a little more on the road trying to get home. Since it was so jam, Jamie and I called some people to wish them Happy New Year. Then, Ian called me. We talked for a while. Then I passed the phone to Jamie to to talk to him and the first thing she shouted into the phone was 'DIAO NI LA!!' LOL!!!!!!!! (She thought it was the friend who ditched us on the phone) Burst out laughing like mad. xD Well, throughout the whole trip, I think that was the BEST part of the new year. =D

Reached home and I've been watching tv since then, till now. ugh. How boring.. -.- Everyone in Jamie's house is asleep. Except me of course. Well, 2 more days till school reopens. Damn. I've never felt so moodless in my entire life before. Till then, thy art waiting for thou's call.since you forbid me to sleep. >.<

To a certain you :
I may not be in position to say this, but from what i can see, what you did is not really rational. You promised to celebrate new year and countdown with us. And i was hoping to celebrate New Year and also our one year anniversary of friendship too. Turns out to be a failure cause you decided to go somewhere else because of she invited. But oh well, what's done is done, right?

*signing out*

No comments:

Post a Comment