Tick Tock

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Heartbroken . .

Getting played by the one person i thought would never hurt me... how awesome is that... -.-
Were you even going to tell me??or you just came out front cos i asked you..how could you even stand yourself knowing what you did??have you no heart??
i thought you were different from the others..i really thought that you were the one that i could last long with (if we were ever together).. but still..that doesn't give you an excuse to do what you did..
Unintentional you say......dont talk nonsense pls..everything happens for a reason..
Sorry doesn't change anything..no matter how many times you say it..what is happening now wouldn't change..

Being played doesn't hurt me....you lying to me hurts me the most..sigh..i could've done the very same thing to you..but i didn't..cos you were always top in my heart....i guess i was just stupid to hold on to my heart..thinking that i would be a happy person with you.. -.- so stupid of me..

I dont hate you..but i dont know how to face you now..i still like you although my feelings for you have now gone down....and ppl will say im stupid for still liking you even after wat you did to me..

oh well..wat's done is done....i hope you're happy with her...

heartbroken

No comments:

Post a Comment