Tick Tock

Thursday, April 29, 2010

School Life . .

I'm starting to enjoy going to school....never liked school since primary school but this year changed my mind...

4 CEMPAKA 2010 IS AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday our class kena spotcheck.... =( lucky i could hide my mentos..thank you estelle !!!!! i owe you big time.....but my liquid paper and chocolate(from karr-nn) got rampas...by who????by HIM !!!! I think our class was the noisiest class during the spot check..laughing and stuff..haha..damn fun lo..xD emma said HE will apologize for rampas-ing my stuff..i din believe her..but in the evening..HE DID apologize..omg !!!! never mess wit emma..my sensei..love guru..master...

Today we two(emma and i) brought phone to school since yesterday only spotcheck..haha..and we all camwhored like mad..haha...best day ever!!!!!!











Sigh....so sad i wont be going to school tomorrow...i have kl circuit (bowling tournament) .. Representing Selangor you know ....!!! (cheh....)no play play..xD xD can't wait to see my fren.....so long no see her.. =(

School is so so so so fun...can't wait for monday.. =D


*Cheers

does HE feel that way
towards me???
or is this just my imagination..??

No comments:

Post a Comment