Tick Tock

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Home Sweet Home !!!

I'm back from penang!!! i feel fatter..haha.but i dont know if i actually grew fatter..hmm..son ice to have back my own bed..and my big big penguin which i couldn't bring along to penang.. =( went to japanese restaurant for dinner..yummy!!after three days of hawker food japanese food tastes awesome!!

ATTTENTION :
* pictures are all in facebook..uploading photos into blog takes just too long..

Din get to go out for my birthday treat today.ish.was so pissed off cos it was a very stupid reason..but oh well..it was this morning and i don care anymore..cant wait to be 18...FREEDOM !!! thank you for the lamb chop jam jam..me likey..very the yummy.. =)

Time to sleep now..very tired even though i slept the whole day today in order not to go berserk.. =D nights ppl!!


*Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment