Tick Tock

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

HAPPY HAPPY !!!!

I GOT NEW SHADES !!!!!!!!!!! yaay yaay yaay yaay yaay....!!!!!so happpy..and its morgan..wee~ thank you daddy....and another new shades coming up for my birthday..man u asia tour 2009 shades..my b'day present from me to myself..how nice right..?? =D


Morgan shades...... =D

morgan shades to morgan casing to morgan cloth..xD

Was home alone today.. =( mummy and bro in singapore..dad go work..lucky me jamie brought me out to ou..got 50 bucks from dad to spend and i din spend any..haha..50 bucks richer now..awesome!! saw taman sea ppl in ou today..scary.. 0.o was on a EATING SPREE today..whoo!! Sakae Sushi is gonna be so rich with jamie and i eating there..haha..went to Haagen Dazs after that..slurp slurp.....
Dinner was SOOOOOOOO satisfying...
8 pieces of chicken drummets
2 pieces of bacon
2 eggs
2 pieces of hash brown
2 pieces of ham
1 glass of milo
so gonna be fat fat fat..haha
"THANK YOU JAMIE FOR BEING THE COOK... =D "
talking bout food and fat..this is SO SO weird..i weighed myself a couple of days ago..41kg..waddahell man..i was friggin 42kg last year..and i ate like ALOT this year..and i DO mean ALOT..insanity dont ya think so..??i really wonder where did all the food i ate go too..jeez..i am neither growing upwards or sideways.. -.- its good in a way..but its also bad..sigh..
Gotta get something colourful for CNY..all my new clothes are black and white..black top white bottom or vice versa..only have one purple skirt..anybody know any shops??inform me pls pls pls..thank you !!!! =D
Lastly..thank you for buying me the shirt and the bag from Bangkok 'MASTER' kum fong..appreciate it.. =D
*Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment