Tick Tock

Monday, July 27, 2009

'equals' plus 'close brackets' equals to =)

wa bo ki school today..no frens there..all sick..someone please spread your sickness to me !!!! cough or flu also can..just not fever..i have fallen in love wit yiruma..good lookin(to me) and a fantastic pianist..karr-nn passed me 'river flows in you' on monday..and i finished it two pages the very same day..but my BRO finished the WHOLE song in that same day too..he's insane..-.- i can now play the whole song..yaay..waiting for 'kiss the rain' score from adik angkat only..apparently its hard to play.."WATCH ME WKF..SHOW YOU I CAN PLAY IT IN A WEEK.."

yesterdays training was fun..only half of the team came..was in the same lane as S..stupid uncle kacau ppl like mad..cannot play properly..keep calling me aunty..aunty deborah..then to aunty deb..to deb bra..to that bra..-.- waddahell wei......gonna get a new bowling ball tomorrow!!damn happy..finally after SOOOOO long..cant wait to try it out..havent been taking pictures lately.somehow i need to be around close friends to hang or talk with..if not i will be mood-less..

poor twin and karr-nn..hope ya'll get well soon..but pls pass some virus over to me..=)

*cheers

PS:its a boring post..i know..

No comments:

Post a Comment